We find ourselves at Lon facing a situation where there is no precedent. As a relatively new small business we are paying close attention to the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 whilst doing our best to look after our family, staff, guests and local community.
We know that many of you have hotel or spa bookings that you have been looking forward to. Lon will continue to welcome our hotel guests but we have made the difficult decision to close Lon Spa and the property to non-hotel guests for the time being.This allows us to prioritise our seclusion and limit any risks with only 16 guests on our 200 acre property at any one time. Escape to the Sea...
We thought we would share with you what you can expect from your stay at Lon Retreat and how we plan to look after you at our home style hotel by the sea .
- Our team will continue to adhere to the highest standard of hygiene, sanitation & cleaning practices in our hotel & spa
- Our property is now closed to non-hotel guests meaning you will be one of a maximum of 16 guests on the property at any one time
- Our In-Suite Dining Menu is available for orders with locally sourced home-made meals to enjoy in the privacy of your suite. We ask for at least 72 hours notice to source these fresh from our local provedore.
- Our Makers & Growers Pantry and Honesty Wine Cellar is there for you to support our local wineries, distilleries & producers without having to step a foot outside our door.
- Lon Spa is exclusively available to our Hotel Guests for bookings. Our beautiful dedicated therapists invite you to indulge in treatments to boost your immune & relieve stress & anxiety.
- We take the hygiene of our Mineral Pool very seriously and have a dedicated pool team caring for our water and monitoring the water condition. A small amount of chlorine is added to keep the water clean at all times - so please stay calm and swim!
- Wander & explore our farm, visit the moonah forest & lake, take our beach track to your own deserted beach. Breathe in the fresh air.
We ask that as our guests you are mindful of your own personal health & hygiene during your stay with us. If you are feeling unwell prior to your stay, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or where possible, postpone your reservation. We are more than happy to provide a Lon Gift Voucher for your deposit value to use within a 6 month period.
While we all take a deep collective breath, we would like to take a moment to acknowledge some of the positive and inspiring events and exhibitions that have taken place at Lon over the past few months.
Thank you for your continued support.
Stay safe & well and we hope to see you soon for some 'Lon Isolation Time'.